Join us for Winter Camp at Scott Scout Ranch nestled in the East Texas Piney Woods of Woodville, Texas. Spanning approximately 715 acres, Scott Scout Ranch offers a wide variety of programs from canoeing to shot guns, cycling to welding, archery to blacksmithing, and everything in between. Winter Camp 2018 will offer a wide variety of merit badges and activities.
Troop Deposits – Winter Camp Program
- Due by November 22, 2019: $50.00 per youth
Youth Participant – Winter Camp Program
- Before November 22, 2019: $185.00 per youth
After November 22, 2019: $210.00 per youth
Youth Participant – Mountain Man Program
- Before November 22, 2019: $285.00 per youth
- After November 22, 2019: $310.00 per youth
- Before November 22, 2019: $50.00 per adult
December 1, 2019 is the last day for any youth or adult registrations for both the Winter Camp and the Mountain Man Programs. Winter Camp is Dec. 26-31 at Scott Scout Ranch in Woodville.
- Adult Compliance Forms or ‘No Results’ Texas Sex Offender printout, BSA Registration Card and proof of Youth Protection completion must be turned in at the same time as registration fees for adults attending camp. Registration will not be accepted without these forms. Any adult staying in camp overnight is required to provide all documents listed above.
- Troop deposits are due by November 8. This $50.00 fee per youth participant reserves your Troop. Merit Badge login information will be provided at this time.
- The Winter Camp Program and the Mountain Man Program are considered separate programs for the purposes of Registration Fees. If a youth wishes to sign up for the Mountain Man Program then he is expected to contribute the fees associated with the Mountain Man Program ONLY.
- The Mountain Man Program is required to have a minimum of six (6) participants enrolled by November 8 in order for the Program to be Active. There is a maximum limit of eighteen (18) participants for this Program and any persons registering after this quota has been achieved will be placed on a waiting list.
- If you have CPR/First Aid Certification please provide a copy of the card with registration.
- If you have youth attending that require any dietary restrictions such as gluten-free or dairy free meals please send them to camp with them. Also please notify us in advance who is gluten or lactose intolerant or has food allergies so we can make appropriate accommodations.
Note: Once you pay your unit deposit, you will receive an invitation to your email to register your Scouts for their merit badges through Greenbar.
Documents and Forms
- Winter Camp Adult Staff Application
- Winter Camp Youth Staff Application
- Winter Camp Leader’s Guide
- Adult Camp Compliance
- Health Form A, B, & C
ALL ADULTS STAYING AT CAMP MUST FILL OUT AND TURN IN THE ADULT CAMP COMPLIANCE FORM and read page 7 in the Leader’s Guide for other required forms for adults attending camp.