Want More? Create Invitations That Link to On-Line Applications
In the “Invitation Manager” setting for your unit on My.Scouting.Org, a Unit “Key 3” leader (or Key 3 Delegate, or anyone registered as a “New Member Coordinator”) can do the following:
- Create a URL Link for Applications and a QR Code for Applications –
- it’s right there when you log in to “Invitation Manager”.
- (just copy and share – QR Codes on flyers, URL Links for Websites, emails, and more)
- Send an email link for an Application to a new “Lead” for your Unit
- When you meet someone at a “back to school” event, like a “meet and greet” or “open house”.
- Any time you hear about someone who “wants to join”.
- At Sign-Up Events: you can have a Unit “Key 3” leader (or Key 3 Delegate, or anyone registered as a “New Member Coordinator”) enter Name, Phone and Email of an adult and immediately send them a link to sign up – no paper needed!
- If you have any questions regarding “Be A Scout”, please contact the Atlanta Area Council at 770-989-8820 and you will be connected to someone who can help.