- Add people not returning to the Dropped List.
- Add New adults and youth to list (Be sure to include all new youth that joined at school night)
- Applications for all new members must be properly signed & attached (see needed signatures below)
- Youth applications must be signed by Parent and Unit Leader.
- Adult applications must be signed by Applicant, Committee Chair & Chart Organization Rep. Adult position changes or multiples must turn in a new application, with all appropriate signatures.
4. Remember to specify who will receive the Boys Life magazine.
1) A printed copy of your units Internet Re-charter needs to be turned into the council. The copy you print out is required to have three signatures on the recharter printout:
- Executive officer (Institutional Head)
- Unit leader (Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Varsity coach, Venturing advisor, Skipper, Explorer advisor)
- Council representative (commissioner or district executive) – can be obtained at turn-in.
2) A Council staff member will help you calculate fees for Registration & Boys Life Fees, Charter Fee and for accident Insurance for each youth and adult (as of yet this line is not added to the Internet Recharter). Do not make a check out for the amount shown in the internet process – we must deduct all new youth that joined in the school night round-up. We will help you.
3) The Annual Charter Agreement, Signed by Chartered Org. Rep.
4) Make Checks Payable to: BSA, for Reg., Ins., Boys’ Life & Charter Fee
(409) 842-5240 ext. 106
Fax: (409) 842-5398
(409) 842-5240 ext. 105
Fax: (409) 842-5398
The access code changes every year – do not use last year’s code because it will attempt (and fail) to access last year’s information. YOU ARE A “FIRST TIME USER” WHEN YOU BEGIN YOUR FIRST SESSION EVERY YEAR FOR EACH UNIT THAT YOU WORK ON! If you attempt to use last year’s access code and its password, you will receive an error message telling you that the data is no longer available.
(Note: the Internet recharter code is different from the advancement code)