- Add people not returning to the Dropped List.
- Add New adults and youth to list (Be sure to include all new youth that joined at school night)
- Applications for all new members must be properly signed & attached (see needed signatures below)
- Youth applications must be signed by Parent and Unit Leader.
- Adult applications must be signed by Applicant, Committee Chair & Chart Organization Rep. Adult position changes or multiples must turn in a new application, with all appropriate signatures.
4. Remember to specify who will receive the Boys Life magazine.
1) A printed copy of your units Internet Re-charter needs to be turned into the council. The copy you print out is required to have three signatures on the recharter printout:
- Executive officer (Institutional Head)
- Unit leader (Cubmaster, Scoutmaster, Varsity coach, Venturing advisor, Skipper, Explorer advisor)
- Council representative (commissioner or district executive) – can be obtained at turn-in.
2) A Council staff member will help you calculate fees for Registration & Boys Life Fees, Charter Fee and for accident Insurance for each youth and adult (as of yet this line is not added to the Internet Recharter). Do not make a check out for the amount shown in the internet process – we must deduct all new youth that joined in the school night round-up. We will help you.
3) The Annual Charter Agreement, Signed by Chartered Org. Rep.
4) Make Checks Payable to: BSA, for Reg., Ins., Boys’ Life & Charter Fee
(409) 842-5240 ext. 105
Fax: (409) 842-5398