The annual “Friends of Scouting” contributions campaign enables the Three Rivers Council to continue providing an outstanding program to more than 4,300 youth in Jefferson, Hardin, Liberty, Orange, Polk, San Jacinto, Chambers, Tyler, Jasper, and Newton counties.
Through the Scouting programs our children, families, and communities are stronger and better prepared for the future.
When you give a gift, you support:
- Scouting programs in 10 counties for more than 4,000 youth.
- Camping experiences made at Scott Scout Ranch.
- Basic and advanced training for youth and adults.
- A professional staff to provide program and administrative support to over 1,500 Scout leaders.
- Support Scouting Center complete with all necessary Scouting supplies.
- Camperships for youth who need financial assistance for camps, uniforms and books
- Maintenance & operation of more than 700 acres of camp property.