A new, exciting camp featuring: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math!
Neil Armstrong. Marie Curie. Alexander Graham Bell. Before they changed the world, they played. They let their
curiosity loose. They explored their world. Unlock your limitless potential and gain a competitive edge for school and
beyond! You’ll work in teams, meet new friends and perform hands-on experiments that make science, technology,
engineering and math (STEM) come alive.
Join Three Rivers Council Cub Scouts for STEM Family Camp: Bring the whole family & all your friends out to Camp
Urland for a fun filled weekend that will highlight each of the S.T.E.M. areas!
- Cost is $40 per participant and includes all meals, patch and activities! (Participants are Scouts and siblings that are Scout age!)
- Non-participant cost is $15 and includes three meals Saturday and breakfast on Sunday!
- Deadline for Registration is Friday March 3, 2017!
- Registration is only guaranteed to the first 350 people!
- T-shirts $12 | Meal tickets $15
Emphasis will be on the following:
- Science everywhere—Rockets/Archery
- Out of this world—Star Party and build a Mars rover
- Down & Dirty—Hike, Levers & Pulleys, BB guns
This camp is geared toward STEM and for the Scouts to meet the qualifications for awards, please see the requirements at http://www.scouting.org/stem/Awards.aspx
Requirements 1 & 2 should be completed before Camp in order to complete the qualifications!
Tigers who register can save toward their wolf year!