A new, exciting camp featuring: Science, Technology, Engineering and Math!
Neil Armstrong. Marie Curie. Alexander Graham Bell. Before they changed the world, they played. They let their curiosity loose. They explored their world. Unlock your limitless potential and gain a competitive edge for school and beyond! You’ll work in teams, meet new friends and perform hands-on experiments that make science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) come alive.
Join Three Rivers Council Cub Scouts for STEM Family Camp: Bring the whole family & all your friends out to Scott Scout Ranch for a fun filled weekend that will highlight S.T.E.M.!
April 20-22, 2018
Scott Scout Ranch, Woodville, TX
- Cost is $40 per participant and includes all meals, patch and activities! (Participants are Scouts and siblings that are Scout age!)
- Non-participant cost is $15 and includes three meals Saturday and breakfast on Sunday!
- Deadline for Registration is Friday April 6, 2018!
- Registration is only guaranteed to the first 350 people!
- Late Registration cost is $60 per participant and includes all meals, patch and activities! (Participants are Scouts and siblings that are Scout age!)
- Late Registration per non-participant is $25 and includes three meals on Saturday and breakfast on Sunday!
- Deadline for Late Registration is Friday, April 13,2018!
Emphasis will be on the following:
- 1-2-3 Go!
- NOVA Wild
- Tech Talk
This camp is geared toward STEM and for the Scouts to meet the qualifications for awards, please see the requirements at https://www.scouting.org/stem-nova-awards/awards/Cub-Scout/
Requirements 1 & 2 should be completed before Camp in order to complete the qualifications!
Tigers who register can save toward their wolf year!